Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

*Sparkle Christmas Light*

Do you want to know what I hate most about blogging?  It's coming up with titles for the posts.  I used to just number my Christmas cards as post names over the years but this year I've been naming them all.  I hate naming my posts.  Maybe in the New Year I'll just make the title the date of the post.  

Anyway...  it's been exciting to me over the last few years that the different companies have come out with some wonderful Christmas light dies, punches and images.  Christmas lights are one of my favourite parts of Christmas.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, glitter paper
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers
*Etc:  foam adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)