Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

*Spoils You Rotten*

So hard to believe that Christmas is just 10 days away... This year has felt long in some ways, but has flown by in others.  Some days during lockdown felt super long, but it feels like forever ago that I was doing chemo and feeling crappy.  If any year should have gone by fast for me, I'm glad it was the year of the return of cancer.  I'm happy to be where I am now compared to year ago... treatment is behind me and I am looking forward to happiness and health in 2021.  I know the holidays feel different for a lot of people this year, but I choose to focus on the good that 2020 has brought and will enjoy the holidays, no matter how different they might be.  I am happy to be here, happy to be healthy, happy to currently have no evidence of cancer in my body.  The last year was filled with a lot of uncertainty and fear...  I will not go in to 2021 feeling that way.

I truly love making Christmas... and I hope you're not sick of seeing them yet... as I have a lot more of them still to share!  I love this little penguin...

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
*Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
*Images:  MFT Santa's Elves, Polar Penguins
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)