Pages

Friday, January 08, 2021

*Alcohol*

Happy Friday Crafters!  I'm on the Scrap 'n Stamp Canada blog today with one of my words for the Random Acts of Cardness.... and that word is ALCOHOL!  You could play with this any way you'd like (wine? beer?) but I chose alcohol inks!


I started out with a panel of Yupo paper and dropped some Alcohol Blending Solution on it.  I used three different colours of alcohol ink and an air blower to move the ink around, adding more ink and blending solution until I got it to where I was pleased with it.  I set it aside to dry for a little bit.  You know how alcohol inks tend to leave the paper a little sticky in some areas as it's drying?  Well, I took advantage of that and used some foil scraps (the kind that sticks, not the kind you need a heat foiling system for) and rubbed it along my panel... anywhere there was a sticky spot, foil stuck!  

I *really* wish you could emboss on Yupo paper but since it's kind of a plastic surface, it warps really badly... so instead I embossed my greeting on a piece of vellum and adhered it to the back of the Yupo layer and then put it all down on a white card using foam adhesive.

Items Used:
*Ink:  Versamark; Alcohol Inks in Cobalt, Sailboat Blue, Glacier
*Embellishments:  Gina K Silver Sequins foil



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)