Pages

Saturday, January 09, 2021

*If You Don't Believe*

Well kids... we are finally at the end of the Christmas cards I created in 2020.  I had this embossed background sitting on my desk... I had created it for another card and then decided to not use it.  This card came together pretty quickly, without a plan in mind... and I think it might honestly make my top 10 favourite Christmas cards of 2020!  Sadly, I didn't get a record of what items I used on this card...  I believe it's a Darice embossing folder, Stampin' Up! Cherry cobbler paper and a stamp by Kraftin' Kimmie along with a piece of ribbon from my stash.

I hope you've enjoyed the Christmas cards I created this year as much as I enjoyed creating them all.  I have tucked my Christmas card making supplies in to a corner and will probably pull them out from time to time to see what else I can create... but I'll be back sometime in the fall with more Christmas card ideas.

Thanks for coming along on my 2020 stamping journey with me!

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)