Pages

Monday, January 11, 2021

*Back to Birthdays*

 It's time for me to build up my birthday card stash again... and to use up some of these wonderful patterned papers I have in my stash!  My sister and my friend Bonnie and I got together on Zoom last weekend and I managed to get a few cards done.  I always struggle with getting back in to the swing of non-Christmas cards...

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue
*Patterned Paper:  MFT Birthday Brights
*Images:  Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  MFT Impact Alphabet
*Etc:  white embossing powder; Nuvo Shimmer Pen
*Tools:  Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)