Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

*I Wrecked It*

Yup, I wrecked it.  This card started out with great promise with that great patterned paper cut on the diagonal with a black mat along the top edge....  and then I went and ruined it all by stamping on the cardstock.  I thought it would work out, but instead, as soon as I stamped it, I was disappointed.

See for yourself.

I'll admit it's not horrible, but it's not the look I had in my head.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  Catherine Pooler Poppin'
*Images:  Studio Katia Happy Birthday
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Catherine Pooler Aquatini, Garden Party, Party Dress, Limoncello
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! blender pen; Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Shimmer Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)