Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

*CASology #384*

Welcome to a new challenge with the wonderfully clean and simple team at CASology!  We are a clean and simple loving group of card makers who share a cue every two weeks and encourage people to play along with us!  You don't usually do clean and simple cards?  Well how about challenging yourself and giving it a shot?!

For the next two weeks, we want to see your cards with a FOX theme...  head to the CASology blog to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the cue...  I know some will make you giggle (cuz they made me giggle!).

I was gifted this adorable Trinity Stamps stamp set by my friend Ardyth... I am not all that wonderful at colouring (I honestly don't have the patience to learn how to do it better) but I think I did OK with this one...

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100lb
*Images:  Trinity Stamps Autumn Forest Friends; My Favorite Things Anything But Basic Friendship
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Tools:  Brother Scan 'n Cut

Please head over to the CASology Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created... and leave some love on our blogs (we love comments!)  Share your Fox card with us for your chance to be chosen to be a guest designer on an upcoming challenge!!


1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to see that some one else doesn’t have the patience to learn how to colour well, I often feel I am the only one and blogland seems to be full of colouring..I find it intimidating as I just don’t like colouring...tired this week and well let’s just say my poor lady doesn’t look too hot! Not like your sweet foxes, your colouring is fab and I just love the sentiment. Fun card Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)