Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

*Sending Big Hugs*

I find myself sending more cards to family and friends "just because" in the last several months.  It's been difficult not having my sister come to visit, not spending time with friends in person.  I have video chatted so much in the last 11 months and am thankful for that option, but it is only an OK substitute for being with my people in person.

This is a card I will send to someone, just because.  A little piece of sunshine for in their mailbox.  I sure look forward to delivering those hugs in person!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover 110lb
*Patterned Paper:  My Favorite Things Black & White Stripes
*Images:  Alte New Flower Vine
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Spectrum Noir markers
*Dies:  Alte New Flower Vine
*Embellishments:  Honeybee Prism Gems

Thanks to @kimsingdahlsen on Instagram for the inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)