Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2021

*Shadow Stamping*

I've been wanting to try the shadow stamping technique for a while and finally got around to doing it... and I think I'll have to do it again!  I could have used black ink for the second stamping of the image but I chose a dark blue instead.  Thoughts?

It's really quite easy to do....  stamp your image on dark coloured cardstock (I chose black) with white ink.  I used my Misti so that I could stamp a few times.  I then shifted my cardstock just slightly to the right in my Misti and then stamped the image again in the dark blue ink.  Again, I stamped it a few times to get a good impression.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink:  Versamark; Stampin' Up! Craft White; Gina K Blue Denim
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Misti; heat tool
*Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gems
*Etc:  white detail embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)