Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2021

*AAA#186*

The AAA Cards design team has been busy creating some more inspiration for you to hopefully get your Clean and Simple mojo flowing so you can join us in another challenge!  For the next two weeks, we want to see your Clean and Simple cards that only use the space along the edge (whichever edge you choose).  For this challenge, the optional twist is to use only die cuts.  I LOVE to use dies, so this one was easy for me.  


My first thought was to use one of my border dies, but then I decided to play around a bit.... I grabbed those wonderful Stampin' Up Pierce Blooms dies and some cardstock and this is what I came up with.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Gumball Green, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; My Favorite Things Celebrate
*Tools:  Big Shot
*Etc:  white gel pen


7 comments:

  1. So pretty, you can't go wrong with purple flowers in my book ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm echoing Maaike - purple flowers are the best! Fab use of die cuts Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Nancy! I definitely want to pick up those Pierced Blooms Dies after seeing all the beautiful cards you've made using them. I love how you added some detail to the celebrate die cut, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nancy I love how you decided to use other dies rather than one of your border dies - fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)