Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2021

*Floral Wish Big*

I want to thank Melissa Miller for the inspiration for this card.... I love her style!

Once again, I am working on using up some of the patterned paper I have collected over the years... I added to the stash recently, which probably wasn't a good idea LOL!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Bumblebee
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Big Shot


1 comment:

  1. I'm honored I was able to inspire you! Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)