Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

*Make A Wish*

Are you sick of Gnomes yet?  I'm not LOL!  I created this card using up a few scraps from my stash as well as a few new items I stamped and coloured.  I'm not sure that the flowers were the right decision, but I thought that after everything was already adhered to the cardstock so I went with it LOL

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100lb
*Patterned Paper:  My Favorite Things Black and White Stripes
*Images:  PhotoPlay Norbert's Birthday
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers; white gel pen
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; PhotoPlay Norbert's Birthday
*Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gems
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Big Shot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)