Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

*CASology #386*

 

It's time for another clean and simple challenge with the team at CASology.  For the next two weeks, we want to see how you interpret the cue card of "long"....  Check out the CASology blog to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the cue... and of course to see what our guest designer, Kuni, created!  For your chance to be a guest designer on an upcoming challenge, please share your card with us HERE!

I had lots of ideas for this cue, but I decided to use a brand new (to me) stamp and die set that arrived on my doorstep just last week.  I struggled a bit to not add more to this.... but am happy with the clean and simple masculine look I ended up with.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Grey, Blueberry Bushel
*Images:  Stampin' Up Handsomely Suited
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Suit & Tie dies


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you didn't add more to this-think it is perfect as it is-love the grey as the base and the placement of the sentiment is so perfect-to me it is like a tie pin but I bet you meant it to look like that-superb card x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)