Pages

Monday, March 29, 2021

*Floral Smile*

 I really want to love the Catherine Pooler inks.  I have them all and I love to ink blend with them... but wow I don't like stamping with them.  I don't know if it's me or the inks.  I've played with the amount of ink on the stamps and I'm never all that happy with the results.  Some of the colours look nothing like what I expect them to.  Some just end up blotchy.  I played with them on this card and got an OK result... but certainly not as crisp and clean as I had hoped.  

I wish Versafine Clair came in more colours because that ink rocks!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Brocade Blue
*Images:  Stampin' Up! In Bloom; My Favorite Things All Smiles
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Stone Blue, Sauna, Sage
*Dies:  My Favorite Things All Smiles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Etc:  foam adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)