Pages

Wednesday, March 03, 2021

*January 2021 Sheetload of Cards*

For someone who loves patterned paper, I sure haven't used it much in the past years.  It doesn't lend to my usual clean and simple style.  So I am trying to use it more often.  I'm so glad I found Call Me Crafty Al's Sheetload of Cards idea....  she posts a new template every month where you can make a "sheetload" of cards but she also provides the measurements so that you can make just one card.  As I don't often feel the need to have a bunch of cards the same, I am doing the one card ideas.

The easiest way to do these cards is to use patterned paper from a pack...  then you know all of the colours will go together.  I am using a Stampin' Up! retired paper pack for this card.

I also want to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the team at Time Out Challenges!!  If you like to work with challenges, I think you'll like this one!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin; Up!
*Images:  My Favorite Things All Smiles
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
*Etc:  white embossing powder
*Tools:  heat tool; Big Shot
*Challenges:  AAABirthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)