Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

*Scrap 'n Stamp Rainbows*

Happy Friday crafty friends!  I'm on the Scrap 'n Stamp blog today with my take on a rainbow card.  I had a lot of ideas in my head, but decided to use some of the wonderful patterned papers I have in my stash!

This card was pretty easy to put together...  I cut the two patterned papers to be 4" wide, the balloons are 3.75" and the stripes are 1.5".  I added the pink strip down the seam to cover up the spot where the two papers meet.  I stamped the sentiment on the front panel but decided it needed something more... thus the greenery.  I pulled out my trusty We R Memory Keepers Layer Guide to create a 1/8" border around the sentiment and I put that on the card with foam tape.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Lawn Fawn Sugarplum and Sherbet
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne and Verdant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)