Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2021

*AAA#188*

 Thanks for popping by!  I'm here today with the new challenge over at AAACards... you all know I LOVE my clean and simple challenges!!  For this challenge, we are playing with a one inch strip on your card with the optional twist of small stamps.  Everything in your design has to stay within that one inch strip...  it can be a diagonal, across the top, down the bottom, a tall card, a wide card... whatever you choose, but everything has to fit in that one inch strip!  

Share you creation with us HERE for your chance to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

I started out with a line of one inch flowers and added a skinny sentiment across it.... and after I had it all together I realized I made a mistake.... can you find it?

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Highland Heather, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apply Green, Pacific Point
*Images:  My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels; Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Tiny Iridescent Bubbles
*Etc:  foam adhesive


5 comments:

  1. yeah I found it ;-) your rainbow is out of order but doesn't matter I like how you used the one inch flowers for your strip. well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it too, but it doesn't distract from the beauty of your card. Fantastic idea to use a rainbow of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are wonderful and love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it :-) but beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)