Pages

Monday, April 19, 2021

*Less Is More #441*

It was a crazy weather weekend in Calgary this past weekend.  I got off work around 2pm on Saturday and it was 20C and beautiful so I rushed home and in to shorts and a t-shirt, put on some sunscreen and sat on the back deck with a cold drink and a good book.  We enjoyed BBQ steak for dinner and sat out around the new fire pit for a few hours before heading to bed.  We woke up Sunday morning to snow... it snowed until mid-afternoon, leaving us with several inches in the grass (thankfully the roads and sidewalks are pretty much clear).  The temperature is a little warmer today (than yesterday) and the forecast says 18C on Wednesday before more snow on Thursday.... what??!

Sunday was the perfect day to spend in my craft room, creating while chatting on Zoom with some of my crafty friends that live a 4 hour plane ride away.  These ladies get together twice a year for a weekend of crafting and this was their third virtual crop.  I usually fly out to Ontario for the fall get together... I spend a week or so with my sister and we spend the weekend with these ladies.  It was nice to be together, even if we weren't "together".

This was one of the cards I created on Sunday.... using the parameters of a one layer card using "diamonds" for the current Less Is More Challenge.  I created this card using some scraps left over from a card you'll see on Friday...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
*Patterned Paper:  My Favorite Things Dots & Strips Brights
*Images:  My Favorite Things Essentials Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Memory Box squares
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals


3 comments:

  1. Super make and a lovely colour selection too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy weather you’re having Nancy! Beautiful card and perfect for our challenge at Less is More. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stylish, so crisp and clean. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)