Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

*Not Older, Just Better*

This card isn't a favourite... but I was playing around with another of the Craft Roulette challenges and this is what I came up with.  Orange and I are not friends, and that was one of the parameters.  I had to make a card with circles, using orange plus two other colours, a plant (a flower is a plant, right?) and a stencil.

I created my own stencil by cutting out a background die and using it as my stencil.  I thin I should have done a lot less orange... I tried to make it very light, but that didn't work as well as I'd hoped.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
*Images:  My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Bellini, Sweet Sixteen, In The Park; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; unknown circle die
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia
*Challenge:  Craft Roulette #48


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)