Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

*April 2021 Sheetload of Cards*

I am so happy that Melissa posted a few months ago about the wonderful Sheetload of Cards videos by Call Me Crafty Al.  While I am not the type to make a bunch of cards the same, I love the layouts for making a card using up some of that wonderful patterned paper I have been collecting (and more arrived at my door yesterday).  Not only does Call Me Crafty Al show you the cutting guide to make multiple cards out of a few pieces of patterned paper, she also includes the measurements of each element so that, if you're like me, you can create just one card.  These templates are released once a month and there are a few years worth for you to play with.  It's all done on the honour system... she just asks that you watch her video to the end to find out where to get the printable PDF.  I don't know a lot about how YouTube works, but I assume that if you have your videos monetized, you get paid when people watch to the end (advertisements and all).  I hope you'll check out her videos and try some for yourself!  CLICK HERE to go to her YouTube Channel!

Let me tell you... I didn't think I needed to try a mini-slimline card....  but I really like the size of it!  And it uses those envelopes you can get at the dollar store in a package of 80 for a $1!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Paper Blooms
*Images:  My Favorite Things Sassy Birthday Greetings 2
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gems



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)