Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

*Pop of Colour*

One of my favourite things is to see anything (cards, book covers, clothing) that are black and white with a nice pop of colour.  The Misti is great for doing a card this way with one stamp.  I used purple tape to mask the parts of the stamp I didn't want black, inked it up, removed the tape and stamped the image down.  I then used (clean) purple tape to mask off the parts I wanted to be black and did it again.  I added some black and white striped patterned paper and a few gems and done!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  My Favorite Things Black & White Stripes
*Images:  Catherine Pooler Good Things
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler It's A Boy; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals
*Tools:  Misti; Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)