Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

*Time Out Challenge #185*

I'm so glad I found the Time Out Challenge Blog... they have a rotating schedule of challenge ideas and this challenge was a photo challenge.  You can take any part of the photo and create a project inspired by the photo.  For me I took the bright and airy feel as well as some of the colours for my card.  

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay, Magenta Madness, Seaside Spray
*Images:  My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up Pierced Blooms; Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy what a lovely thing to say about Time Out and it means so much to hear this and I am glad you like the challenges...I have them all ready for the whole year, so keep playing! I love you took the airy feel from the photo, this hadn’t occurred to me. And what a lovely way to show this with such a wonderfully designed CAS card. I love the way you layered up the flowers and such gorgeous colours. Fab to see you at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found us! I love your take on the inspiration photo, Nancy. The light and airy feel is really present in that wonderful photo. I love to see the different ways people interpret photos. Love your CAS design and the arrangement of the flowers. Please come play with us again and again! Thanks for playing at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)