Pages

Monday, April 26, 2021

*Quick Birthday*

This was a super quick card to put together... and could easily be made for almost any occasion by simply changing out the sentiment.  The paper I used is about 11 or 12 years old by Imaginesce.... something I bought way back when I worked at the Scrapbook Pantry.  I don't have a lot of it left and I still love it as much as the day I bought it.  It's a great black and white paper (the other side is the opposite, white on black) and it's perfect on it's own or to add a little colour to.  I grabbed a couple of Copics and coloured up little pieces of the paper so that it remained mostly black and white.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
*Patterned Paper:  Imaginisce
*Images:  My Favorite Things All Smiles
*Ink:  Copics; Versafine Clair Nocturne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)