Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2021

*Celebrate*

By now, I think you've noticed that I make a lot of birthday cards.  The reasoning is that these are the cards I send off most often.  I've been trying to send cards for no reason a little more often as well, sending a little sunshine to friends and family when we can't get together to visit.  Who doesn't like getting something fun in the mail?

This card is definitely NOT clean and simple....but I think it's fun!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Catherine Pooler Party Fans
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Charming Pink, Purple Delight, Verdant
*Dies:  My Favorite Things Celebrate
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)