Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2021

*Addicted to CAS #196*

It's time for another clean and simple challenge with the folks at Addicted to CAS.  We love getting to see what you all create using our bi-weekly code words!  Be sure to check out the Addicted to CAS blog to see what the rest of the design team has created.... and maybe even pop over to everyone's blogs to leave a little comment love!

Enter your clean and simple card using the theme of Sky for this challenge HERE for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!  Our guest designer for this challenge is Ma-Mi... she makes some wonderful clean and simple designs!


I purchased some sky stencils a few weeks ago and hadn't had a chance to play with them yet.  As I'm not someone who creates a lot of scenes in my cards, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do once I started to play... but I am really pleased with how this card turned out!

Here's a tip for you.... I purchased the slimline cloud stencils from Lawn Fawn.... but I didn't use them on a slimline card.  They worked great on this 4.25X5.5" card!

Items Used
*Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Stamps:  Picket Fence Studio Fancy Sentiments
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler It's A Boy; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Stencils: Lawn Fawn Slimline Cloudy
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions Blending Brush
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Tiny Iridescent Bubbles


2 comments:

  1. Nancy, all I can say is, "WOW"! Simple and bold. xoxo Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE way your card turned out Nancy! The sky is perfect kept to the top half of your panel and then the sentiment just brings it alive! Perfect! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)