Pages

Friday, April 09, 2021

*Scrap 'n Stamp Circles*

Welcome to Friday, everyone!  I'm back on the Scrap 'n Stamp Canada blog today with a relatively clean and simple card to go with the Random Acts of Cardness prompt of CIRCLE.  Can you believe we've being doing these word prompts for more than a year now?!  I'm just happy that winter is behind us and while spring in Calgary can be hit or miss, I am hopeful that things will just continue to get better (cue the inevitable snowstorm...).

Anyway... 

I had a lot of ideas floating in my head about what I wanted to do to play with circles... there are so many possiblities!  But I decided to create a circle (wreath) out of circles.... I chose some beautiful inks from Versafine Clair and started to play with my Gina K Wreath Builder and some circle stamps from My Favorite Things.


Aren't those colours delicious??!  I just love the coverage I get with the Versafine Clair inks, even on a solid stamp.  And I enjoyed using the Wreath Builder to create something that wasn't a standard floral wreath.  In fact, I think this was easier for me than figuring out where to place flowers and greenery.

*Images:  My Favorite Things Color Drops; Gina K Wreath Builder
*Tools:  Gina K Wreath Builder; Misti; Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)