Pages

Monday, April 05, 2021

*TIme Out Challenge #184

I have a bunch of cards to be posted but find myself posting more often with newer ones I've made so that I can enter them in to challenges.  I will get them all posted.... eventually LOL!  Today I'm sharing a card I made following along with the current challenge at Time Out Challenges.

I really love these Altenew Flowers... this is the first time I've stamped them with all three layers.  Instead of figuring out colours, I just used on colour of pink ink and did one layer at full strength and one layer after stamping off the ink on a scrap.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
*Images:  Altenew Fabulous Florets; Simon Says Stamp Thanks Words
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne, Golden Meadow, Glamorous, Acorn
*Tools:  Misti; black marker
*Embellishments:  Glossy Accents


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Nancy, I like how you used the pink this way and the sentiment is placed perfectly-always love the overlap and makes it so wonderfully CAS...and we know we love that! The splatters give the arty look! Can't wait to see all the other cards you haven't posted yet! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)