Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2021

*AAACards #187*

The team at AAACards has had a good time playing with the challenge for the next two weeks.  As you can see from the graphic below, we want you to use 2 quarters of your card (any 2 quarters will do) with the optional twist of a rainbow.  Remember to keep your cards really clean and simple!  Head over to the AAACards blog HERE to see what the design team has come up with and to share your clean and simple creations following the cue below.  You could be chosen to join us as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge (like Katrina did!  Check out her blog HERE)


If you've been here before, you know how much I love a rainbow.  I had several ideas floating through my head for this challenge.  The one I really wanted to do I just couldn't get out of my head and on to paper (I will keep playing though)...  but I came up with this one instead.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
*Patterned Paper:  My Favorite Things Birthday Brights
*Stamps:  My Favorite Things Hanging With My Gnomies
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  My Favorite Things Hanging With My Gnomies
*Tools: Misti


5 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the two quarters without it looking forced. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Nancy! I love that we both used MFT gnomes in our designs for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used the center for this colorful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)