Pages

Saturday, April 03, 2021

*Painted Flowers*

Happy Saturday, crafty friends.  I hope you are enjoying your long weekend so far!  The Easter weekend is the only guaranteed long weekend my office takes so we were all looking forward to having two extra days off.  I love my job, but an extra long weekend is always a good thing!

I absolutely love some of the patterned papers that Stampin' Up! has come out with in the last little while... I really need to use it more often!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Flower & Field
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Punches:  Stampin' Up!
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)