Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

*Birthday Birthday Blooms*

Of all of the products I've purchased from Stampin' Up! over the years, I think the one I've used the most is this wonderful Pierced Blooms die set.  I just love the flowers, love the little bit of detail with the piercing.  It's truly awesome!  I haven't even inked up the stamps that go with the set at this point :-)

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; assorted scraps
*Images:  My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Tools:  Big Shot; ScorPal
*Embellishments:  bakers twine; Studio Katia Tiny Iridescent Bubbles
*Etc:  foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)