Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

*Light Stripes*

This card looked so much better in my head... not that I don't like it (cuz I think it's OK), but there was something about it that wasn't quite what I had in mind.  I don't honestly know what it is, but I just though "hunh" when I was done with it.

This is another card from Craft Roulette... this is from week #51 I think

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Fresh Freesia
*Images:  Avery Elle So Kind
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Kitsch FLamingo, Speckled Egg, Scattered Straw
*Stencil:  Gina K Sassy Stripes
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls
*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)