Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

*Circles and Chevrons*

When I look at my stash of patterned papers (both 6x6 and 12x12) I feel such joy in the beauty... and then wonder why I keep buying more!  I purged a LOT of papers from my days working at the scrapbooking store (I worked there 12 years ago) but kept a few pieces that really made my heart sing.  And then I just go ahead and buy more... and then a little more.  But I'm truly trying to use it instead of just hoarding it!  I have more than I'll ever need unless I start mass producing cards (hmmmmmmm).

But, in comparison to some stashes I've seen, I've got just a little bit.  The size of someone elses' stash helps me rationalize my own LOL!

This card uses some retired Stampin' Up! patterned paper... and I think it manages to still stay somewhat clean and simple (although not *really* clean and simple).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)