Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

*Purple Birthday*

I love this card... the colours, the simplicity.... just love it... which is why it's so sad it was one of the ruined cards in the big soda accident a few weeks ago.  I tried to peel off the top layer to salvage the card but even with Undo there were wrinkles and lines and it ruined the overall appearance of the card.  I'm just thankful it happened *after* I had photographed the photos so that I can still share it with you!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Gumball Green, Purple Posy, Highland Heather
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer; Stampin' Up!  Pierced Blooms
*Tools:  Scor-Pal
*Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gems
*Etc:  foam adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)