Pages

Wednesday, May 05, 2021

*Let's Pretend*

I have become terrible at getting cards in the mail on time.  I look at my calendar, see who needs cards mailed for the month and then, for some reason, I always think I have more time than I do!  I usually figure it out about 3-4 days before the birthday and then send off a card right away... and of course, the postal system is totally overwhelmed these days so my card ends up late more often than not.

Trust me when I say, I have good intentions!

I used the July 2020 Sheetload of Cards layout for this card... it's a great way for me to be *using* some of the wonderful patterned paper I've collected!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Misty Moonlight, Cherry Cobbler
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Flower & Field
*Images:  My Favorite Things Anything But Basic Friendship
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)