Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

*Only Black & White*

I don't know....  I've seen some cards lately that are floral cards but only in black and white... and while I think they've been great, I'm not sure that I should have left one just black and white... I wonder if it needed a pop of colour... just a touch... somewhere....  Thoughts?

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Tonic Studios Botanical Burst; My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments Banners
*Embellishments:  crystals from my stash
*Tools:  Brother Scan 'n Cut
*Etc:  foam adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)