Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

*CASology #391*

The team at CASology is playing again!  For this challenge, we are looking for clean and simple cards using the theme of "photo".  Be sure to check out the CASology Blog to see how each member of the design team interpreted the prompt!  I know I love seeing how each person on a design teams takes the theme or prompt or cue and makes it their own!


I have this awesome stamp set from My Favorite Things that I decided to use...  the images make me think of having some fun in a photo booth with my friends!  I stamped on a piece and cut it out after colouring it with Copics.  I cut a panel with a stitched frame die and put it on my card front with foam tape and then set the coloured image on the card front to ensure perfect placement.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100lb
*Images:  My Favorite Things Picture Perfect
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Dies:  My Favorite Things Selfie Square
*Etc:  foam tape


2 comments:

  1. oh I love their faces-doggie all grumpy and kitty all happy!! Super colouring and fab take on the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job with you coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)