Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

*Time Out #188*

Hello friends!  Despite having a 5 day weekend a few weeks ago, I feel like I've had no creative time lately.  Well, that's not 100% true.  I had the time, but no desire to make cards.  I have spent time reading outside, watching TV and crocheting... but not making cards.  So I was happy to not only have some time but some mojo that worked at the same time!  I enjoy the Time Out Challenges so that's what I worked on first!


Instead of thinking about my entire home, I decided to focus on inspiration in my craft room....  and my eyes landed on this wonderful gift a friend gave me a few years ago....


And it was super easy to create a card using that plaque for inspiration.  Unfortunately I don't know that you can see the embossed frame around the edges of the top layer of the card that I created with my Scor Pal

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 11lb
*Images:  Gina K A Little Hello
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Blueprint Sketch and Mustard Seed
*Stencils:  Gina K Bold Flowers
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes; Scor Pal
*Etc:  purple tape (the old one without the flowers); Post It Notes; foam tape


2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super! Love your CAS design. Great stamping and I love the simple font of the sentiment, perfect for CAS. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)