Happy Saturday crafty friends! It's time for another clean and simple card challenge with the team at Addicted to CAS! For challenge #199, we are playing with the code word BEACH. Share your clean and simple beach themed cards with us HERE for your chance to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!
I had a lot thoughts in my head about where to go with this challenge, but my Poppystamps Whittle dies arrived and I decided to play with the cute little dolphin for my card!
I ripped layers of cardstock to create some ocean waves and a sandy beach for my little critter, added a little glitter to the ripped edges and tucked the dolphin in. I gave it all a black border and placed it on a white card base and stamped a quick sentiment.
I look forward to seeing what you created!!
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
- Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Dolphin
- Stamps: Poppystamps Whittle Sealife Sentiments
- Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
- Etc: Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust