Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

*Coloured Base*

I know that this doesn't happen too often with me...  I used to make cards with a coloured base all of the time.  I don't know why, but I avoided white bases.  But as you all know, your style and preferences change over time and for the last few years I have been all about the white bases for my cards.

This card came about using up some scraps on my desk.  I had cut the word out of white for another project and didn't use it... and the flowers were leftovers as well.  I thought about inking up the word but felt it was a little too delicate since it was already cut out.  So I grabbed a light purple piece of cardstock and created my base...  added the flowers, some gems and the word celebrate and VOILA!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)