Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

*Very Big Happy*

This "happy" die is the reason I prefer to shop in person for craft supplies.  Yes, the measurements were included in the description of the product, but it meant nothing to me at the time.  I received my parcel and in my world, that die is way too big.  I've had it for about 18 months and honestly, I hardly ever pull it out.  It's a great font, but it's just so freakin' big.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Pattern Party
*Images:  Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Hero Arts Birthday Script


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)