Pages

Monday, July 19, 2021

*Sending A Happy Hello*

A few months ago I started seeing some beautiful cards made with a new layering stencil from Gina K... and at the time, the only way to have gotten this set was to have been a part of an online retreat by Scrapbook and Cards Today.  Imagine how excited I saw to find someone selling theirs on Facebook Marketplace.  I think I messaged the seller about 30 seconds after they posted the advertisement.  I just love these fun flowers and I can't wait to play with it some more!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Gina K A Little Hello
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry and Twisted Citron
*Dies:  Gina K A Little Hello;  MFT stitched rectangles
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
*Stencils:  Gina K A Little Hello


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)