Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2021

*AAACards #197*

It's time for the next clean and simple challenge with AAACards....  and this time we're playing with a one inch strip with the optional twist of a colour card base.


The hard part of this challenge for me is not the one inch strip... it's the coloured card base!  I don't make a lot of cards that don't have a white base!  I really like the look of a crisp white card... so while this card is OK, I wonder if I'd like it more on a white base.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Pool Party
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Pattern Party
*Images:  My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Law Fawn Everyday Sentiments Banners
*Etc:  foam adhesive

Now it's your turn!  Be sure to head to the AAACards Blog to share your creation for a chance to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!  We'd love to see your clean and simple creations (just remember that your entire design has to be within that one inch strip!)

2 comments:

  1. I like it, I know what you mean with the white, looking more clean and simple I suppose, but I like the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple idea, but it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)