Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

*Christmas Craft Creations Design Team*

I am super excited to share with you that I have joined the Christmas Craft Creations Design Team!  This is a once a month Christmas Craft challenge blog that has some great prompts to help you get your cards ready for the big Christmas rush!  If you've been here for a while, you know that Christmas cards are my absolute favourite reason to make a card, but I usually save it up and make them from October to December.  I am hoping that by participating in a few Christmas card challenges as well as being on the Christmas Craft Creations design team that I will have a little head start on my cards this year.... and I'll get to enjoy my treasured Christmas stash regularly!

I am a part of the "reminder" team for this challenge... that means that the challenge went live two weeks ago and will end at the end of the month.  I hope you'll find some time to play along with us!

I did a lot of patterns for my card today... I bought this Photo Play Tulla and Norbert paper that has a bunch of ugly Christmas sweaters on the page... and I put the entire sheet through my Brother Scan 'n Cut to get some fun images to use on cards...  I paired all these papers and images together with the August Sheetload of Cards.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green
*Patterned Paper:  Doodlebug Milk & Cookies; Photoplay Tulla and Norbert Christmas Party
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Good Cheers
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Nesting Ovals
*Tools:  Brother Scan 'n Cut; Perfect Layers

Be sure to head to the Christmas Craft Creations blog to share your non-traditionals colours creation!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team! Great start with your first card and perfectly non traditional in colour! X

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)