Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

*Stencils 360 Flower*

Today I'm sharing another card done with the Penguin Palace Stencils 360 tool and a round stencil.  I need to play with this tool more often as I think there are a lot of things I could do with it.  I really hope there's a snowflake stencil in the work for my Christmas cards!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Lemon Lime
*Images:  Uniko Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holt Distress Kitsch Flamingo, Shaded Lilac
*Stencils:  Penguin Palace Sacred Lotus and Magical Fireworks
*Tools:  Stencils 360; Taylored Expressions blending brushes; Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)