Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2021

*Addicted to CAS #205*

Welcome to the last challenge of August with Addicted to CAS... we are playing with the prompt of NATURE for the next two weeks, thanks to Toni.  There are a lot of options for this prompt....


I decided to play with flowers... because I love them!  I also wanted to play with my new sparkly watercolour paints and since they look so amazing on black, that's what I decided to try.  And, don't fall over.... another coloured card base!  My plan had been to be black on black, but I didn't like how it looked.... and white was even worse... but I really wanted to use these flowers I had coloured so I kept trying different things and settled on this dark charcoal grey...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Basic Grey
*Images:  Altenew Flower Vine
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Versamark
*Dies:  Altenew Flower Vine
*Etc:  foam adhesive; Stampin' Up! gold embossing powder
*Challenges:  Time Out Challenges

Now it's your turn!  Share your creation with us at the Addicted to CAS blog for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer for an upcoming challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is super pretty! I love the look of those sparkly watercolors on black and the simple design lets your flowers shine perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, your grey background was a really good choice in the end. Your black edged shiny spray really pops. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely is this!! Your embossing is perfect on this card. I like the sparkle watercolor on this.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)