Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2021

*Happy Little Stampers August CAS Challenge*

I'm back with a card for another "new to me" challenge....  Happy Little Stampers has several different challenges each month, including a clean and simple challenge, which you all know is my favourite!  I threw together a card on Wednesday before heading off to work that follows the challenge for this month....  


I decided to use an embossing folder for my creation...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Embossing Folder:  Spellbinders M-Bossabilities
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gems
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)