Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

*Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge*

I'm really trying to play along with more challenge blogs lately...  most are clean and simple challenges but I also like to do some where that is not a requirement.  Happy Little Stampers hosts several different types of challenges during the month so I decided to play along with some that are "new to me", including the stencil challenge


I had fun playing with this retired Uniko stencil that I recently found at a papercrafting garage sale.  I did something I've never done with a stencil before..... I put it on patterned paper!  And another thing I've never done with a stencil is used black ink! 

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black; vellum
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Paper Blooms
*Stencils:  Uniko Mid Century Modern
*Images:  Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Big Happy
*Tools:  Picket Fence Studios blending brush
*Etc:  Nuvo Glitter Gloss


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)