Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2021

*Addicted to CAS #204*

Happy Saturday clean and simple crafty friends....  I am here with my card for the latest Addicted to CAS challenge... for the next two weeks, we want to see your cards with a fishy theme!  Link them up HERE for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.


I struggled a bit with this one as I didn't have a lot of fishy things to choose from....  I was going to use this great seahorse stamp and die but I honestly didn't feel like colouring it.  So then I grabbed this fun Poppy Stamps octopus die and cut it out a few times.  And then it didn't look right all alone on the front of the card... so I added a splash of colour with an Altenew stamp to make it look like water.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Grey, Smokey Slate
*Images:  Altenew Splash of Colour; Poppy Stamps Whittle Sea Life Sentiments
*Ink:  Gina K Turquoise Sea; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Poppy Stamps Whittle Octopus


2 comments:

  1. Love your little octopus and the background is perfect for him. Fabulous CAS card. Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Nancy! Your little fishy octopus is great, as is the splash of water. I'm with you - very few "fishy" stamps. When you start playing with these challenges you become very aware of the holes in your supplies! xoxo Fran

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)