Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2021

*Holographic Snowflake*

This isn't the greatest photo because holographic cardstock is hard to photograph and honestly, I'm not a photographer!  My light box helps, but I still have no idea what I'm doing LOL!  I'm playing along with challenge #214 at CAS on Friday...  and adding to my Christmas card stash.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Lawn Fawn Holographic; unknown sparkle
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Good Cheer
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflake
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #214


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, Nancy. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holographic snowflake looks stunning, Nancy! Isn't it nice to build up your Christmas stash? Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)