Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

*Stencilled Winter Wishes*

The last of the Happy Little Stampers challenges that I played along with in September... this is the anything goes Stencil Challenge.  I'm new there but I think some of the challenges might always be "anything goes"?  Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway... I grabbed out my well loved Gina K Stellar Snowflake stencil and that wonderful Nuvo Glimmer Paste to create a Christmas card to share with you.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Creative Expressions Silver Pearl
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Stenci:  Gina K Stellar Snowflake
*Etc:  Nuvo Glimmer Paste in Moonstone; foam adhesive
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)